8 thoughts on “Lithuania

1. JOVITA

Thanks for the seminar I attended in Vilnius. I had a wonderful time listening to you and at the same time I got great ideas to use in my lessons. Also, I am grateful for the opportunity to take your slides, which will help me to remember your ideas. You are doing a great job and I wish you good luck in it.

Reply
  2. Asta

I really enjoyed your seminar in Siauliai. Thanks a lot for your slides and your ideas. Hope to listen to you again 🙂 Good luck.

Reply
  3. Ruta

Thank you very much for a great seminar in Vilnius. I just have one question… As I remember the email of a Hungarian teacher was norafoti@yahoo.com but when I tried to write her the system doesn’t let me, says that this email doesn’t exist. Maybe I made a mistake when I wrote it, can you please let me know how should I write her email. I would be very grateful 🙂

Reply
  4. IndrÄ—

Dear Edmund, thank you for a great seminar in Kaunas, for sharing your experience and ideas! It was the best seminar in my life with so many good examples how to motivate our students, how to make lesson more creative and interesting.
    Good luck!

Reply